YOUR PARTNER IN INNOVATION.
Who We Are
CIMtech is leading the way for manufacturing, a company with a reputation for LOWERING YOUR PART COSTS. We are one of BC’s premiere CNC machine shops and specialize in a full-scope of services such as: CNC Machining, Prototyping Machining, Production Machining, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Sub-Assemblies and CMM Services for Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Consumer Products, Healthcare, Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Medical, Hi-Tech Electronics & Transportation sectors.
CIMtech has the experience, resources, and management capability to ensure the safe and successful completion of every job. One of our strengths is advanced manufacturing processes and techniques — but we tackle projects large or small, simple or complex. We utilize state of the art high speed CNC equipment and we are always focused on finding smarter and more creative ways to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
CIMtech is a well-established machine shop with a reputation for delivering quality and value.
We have become one of British Columbia’s leading CNC Machine shops opening our doors in 2000. Our unique combination of manufacturing engineering solutions and precision CNC machining expertise can deliver your CNC machined projects in all types of metals, plastics, and exotic materials.
Therefore, our longstanding established history of two decades is a testament to our dedication to our customers and conducting business with the highest ethical standards.
Over our 20+ years in operation, we have earned a reputation for providing innovative and cost effective solutions that save clients both time and money; having effective systems, processes and policies in place; and having a project history that demonstrates a depth of expertise and experience.
Our Mission serves as the industry standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- To specialize in CNC Machining, from prototype to production.
- To attract and retain quality people through recruitment, training, and effective processes.
- To foster a corporate culture where our people have a safe, respectful and rewarding work environment.
- To deliver projects on schedule and on budget.
- To optimize resource using Digital Work Flow – ERP software.
- To seek business opportunities that optimize and grow our multi-disciplinary capabilities.
- To establish and develop strategic partnerships that meet or exceed customer requirements.
CIMtech will be an industry leader in product development from concept to manufacturing for High-Tech and Fuel Cell companies in North America.
Key focus on developing products which enhance people’s lifestyle with commitment to quality, constant innovation and respect for the planet.
Our Values serve as a moral compass for our actions and guide how we behave every day and ensure our actions reflect well on ourselves, our colleagues, and our clients. CIMtech core values are:
- Integrity– The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
- Excellence– Commitment to excellence and building with quality
- Commitment– Do what we say we are going to do.
- Entrepreneurship– Continually seek out opportunities to innovate, to be challenged and to grow.
- Accountability– Be leaders who take responsibility and ownership for what we do.
STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY WITH DIGITAL MANUFACTURING
Our advanced Multi-Axis CNC machining centers use simultaneous milling and turning technologies. Paperless digital workflow management systems combined Hi-tech equipment, Manufacture parts with Micron Precision. Our capabilities can produce parts ranging in size from 1 inch to 80 inches with high precision, demanded by our customers. We have become value added source for all inclusive turnkey services for Hi-Tech companies. Working with certified suppliers, CIMtech’s Mfg. advance manufacturing offers diverse processing techniques for variety of finishes. This allows us to serve as a one-stop-solution provided for innovative OEMs.
Sub-Assembly Services for Turnkey Solutions
Our exceptional skill-set goes beyond manufacturing of individual CNC Machined parts. We provide comprehensive assembly services, this allows us to apply our 20 years of professional expertise in reducing your manufacturing costs. By providing all inclusive solutions from Prototyping to full Production including Sub-Assembly services, We have become value added source for all-inclusive turnkey services.
They have developed several complex CNC machined parts. Their regular feedback to simplify part designs, helped us to reduce part cost’s significantly.
Charlie – Engineering Manager at Fuel Cell Company